Air powered saws have become very popular in today’s society. Many different brands are producing them. This has resulted in a lot of these products being introduced on the market. This has led to confusion on the users’ side who are not sure which air powered saw to go for.
Why you should go through this article?
Having identified this need, we have conducted a review on the air powered saws on the market to give you only the best. These ten products that we have listed on this article are all made of high-quality material. They perform very well, and they will not disappoint you.
What to look for in air powered saws?
Air powered saws require being very effective. You have to be keen on features such as speed, safety, strength, quality, reliability, and performance. This factors will determine that you get value for your money. There are some overpriced air powered saws that promise to give the best but only disappoint you.
Listed of the 10 Best Air Powered Saws
1. Ingersoll Rand 429 Air Reciprocating Saw
This is a heavy duty air reciprocating saw that cuts flat and curved surfaces easily. It can perform 10,000 strokes per minute. The air saw has a positive blade retainer and an adjustable blade guide for the user. The user can also reduce vibration when operating the air saw.
- The air saw is powerful
- The vibration reduction features give the user an easy time when operating it.
- The price is higher as compared to other brands.
2. Astro 930 Mini Reciprocating Air Saw
It can be able to cut all types of metals from aluminum, fiberglass, plastic, and sheet metal. The air saw can cut shapes and tight radius curves on flat and curved surfaces. The adjustable blade guide helps to increase blade life. The air saw is quieter when compared to other brands.
- It is cheap
- Made of good quality
- It is lightweight making it easy to handle
- The 9,000 strokes per minutes are fewer.
3. PowRyte Basic 100107 Air Reciprocating/Body Saw with Blades
It is very versatile, and this is boosted by the two high-speed steel and plastic cutting blade that comes with the saw and the two hex wrenches. The saw has a rubber grip that guarantees the user if comfort even when working for long hours. It also has a positive blade retainer with adjustable blade guide.
- It has a high speed of 10000 strokes per minutes that boosts its performance.
- It has a safety lock throttle that prevents accidental start up.
- It is very powerful thus making it suitable for multiple applications
- Some people have said that does not cut through metal well.
4. Chicago Pneumatic CP7901 Super Duty Reciprocating Air Saw
It comes in a bright color that makes it very attractive and noticeable. The user gets to enjoy cutting through metal quickly due to the 10,000 strokes per minute. It features lock off throttle that prevents accidental startups. The adjustable guide allows flexibility when it comes to setting the depth of cut.
- It is designed to guarantee the user of comfort and easy handling
- It has a lock off throttle for safety
- It is very comfortable on the user’s hands
- It comes at a high price
5. Ingersoll-Rand 4429 Super-Duty Pneumatic Reciprocation Saw
It features a composite grip area that boosts comfort and gives the user excellent control. The air saw is piped away exhaust for a cleaner working area. It also features a little vibration, adjustable guard and an essential power regulator.
- The tease trigger with lock off allows smooth operation and extra protection against accidents.
- It is very easy to use
- It is soundless during operation.
- The price is higher as compare to other brands.
6. Chicago Pneumatic CP7900 Heavy Duty Reciprocating Air Saw
It has an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable and very easy to handle. It comes with replacement blades for the user. It is perfect for muffler work, body and exhaust. The air saw his powered to conduct 10,000 strokes per minutes to allow the user to cut through metal very quickly and easily.
- It has an adjustable guard and a lock off throttle for protection
- It is comfortable for the user to handle it
- The air saw comes with three replacement blades
- It is well priced.
- The material used is said to be of lower quality.
7. Harbor Freight Tools High-Speed Metal Saw
It can cut through rods, bars, pipes and 16-inch gauge sheet metal. It comes with an aluminum body, and it has safety paddle switch that proves the user with extra comfort and control. The high-speed metal saw is very efficient and has speed that makes it able to perform
- It is lightweight
- The rubber grip makes it comfortable to the users’ hand.
- It come at an incredibly low price
- It does not come with replaceable blades
8. Ampro A2311 Reciprocating Air Body Saw
This tool is perfect for exhaust work, body shop repair and also muffler. It can cut through fiberglass, sheet metal, plastic and even aluminum making it very powerful. The air body saw is also able to cut intricate shapes and tight radial curves.
- It is very easy to handle
- Works well and delivers value for the user.
- The price of this air saw is higher than that if other air saws on the market
9. Sioux Force Tools Air Reciprocating Saws – high-speed air saw w/blade
This air reciprocating saw comes with a very comfortable grip handle that allows the user to handle it with ease. It can perform 10,000 strokes per minute making it fast and efficient. The blade guard is adjustable, and this keeps the user protected.
- It has a built in speed regulator
- Comfortable grip handle.
- It is lightweight making the user able to use it even for long hours.
- Expensive making it unaffordable to some people.
10. Florida Pneumatic FP-702TA Air Saw
This air saw can cut up to 3/8 inch diameter material. It features a built-in speed regulator and a safety lock throttle. It is made with high-quality material that make it very safe, durable and able to perform.
- It has a safety lock off throttle to avoid accidents
- The built in speed regulator allows the user to use the saw without worrying about regulating the rate.
- The handle grip is very comfortable.
- It has been overpriced.
These ten listed air powered saw are the best that you can get on the market. They come in different prices and designs. This makes every air powered saw to be unique. The user should choose one that is of high quality and one that will meet his/her needs. You do not have to go through another list to make the selection when this list is available.