When you have a quality home theater system, you will experience a great emphasis on both audio and video content. The newest TV technology, however, has underwhelming built-in speakers resulting in poor audio output. This raises the need for the best home theatre speakers if you are to enjoy the movie.
Why you need the best home theater, speakers
- To enjoy watching a movie with family or friends, you will need a good sound system.
- Installing a good home theatre speakers will cut your trips to the movie theater, and still, you will get to experience the same audio entertainment when watching the movies.
- Get the best experience without the crowds, sweat, dirty floors or the uncomfortable seats.
How to choose the best home theater speakers
- Match the speakers to the room: it is better to think compact if the room is multi-purpose and the entertainment system won’t be the center of attention. Compact speakers easily blend in and leave plenty of room.
- The type of sound you want: floor-standing speakers are good if you want the big sound to make the room feel like an actual theater.
- Consider where it will be placed: it can be frustrating when you first buy a speaker system only to find that there is nowhere to place it.
- Size of the speakers: every speaker size has a different sound output at various frequencies.
1 Yamaha NS-SP1800BLBuy now from Amazon For authentic audio, this Yamaha 5.1 channel speaker is the one to buy. It includes a 100-watt subwoofer for a full surround experience. The speaker features the Yamaha Active Servo, an advanced technology in which the speaker and amplifier work together to ensure the best performance. It is wall mounted for convenience.
2 Polk Audio T50Buy now from Amazon The Polka Audio features premium acoustic construction for the best sound quality. Its high-efficiency design makes it compatible with most home theater receivers. The speaker delivers crystal clear treble from the 1-inch dome tweeter. Get midrange balanced dynamic bass from the 6.5-inch extended throw.
3 Logitech Z506Buy now from Amazon Enjoy the deep, clean, booming bass from the Logitech Z506. Excellent 3D 5.1 surround sound. It has multiple inputs so it can be connected to the DVD player, iPod, PC or game console. Get 75 watts of perfectly balanced sound that fills the room. You can dial up the bass using the on-speaker control.
4 Polk Audio PSW10Buy now from Amazon The single 10-inch subwoofer has a high-current built-in amplifier to manage big bass. It produces a deep, precise sound due to the laser-based Klippel technology. The MDF enclosure ensures there is no resonance, only the great audio quality. They can play at extremely high volumes exceeding 85 decibels.
5 AXESS Bluetooth Mini SystemBuy now from Amazon Enjoy great music through this mini Bluetooth speaker system. It supports SD cards, USB, FM radio and RCA input. It comes with a remote control. The two pieces of 2.75-inch speakers have a 4-inch built-in subwoofer to theater-like experience.
6 Logitech Z906Buy now from Amazon With this 5.1 digital surround speaker system, you will hear every detail just like in the theaters. It is THX certified, meaning you are assured of a cinema-quality sound at a continuous 500-watt output. It can deliver 1000 watts at certain conditions. It connects up to six devices for convenience. Control it easily with the wireless remote and personalize the experience.
7 Onkyo SKS-HT993THXBuy now from Amazon The Onkyo speaker is THX certified for the best quality sound at home. It has 2-way acoustic front speakers of 5 inches, 2-way center speaker, 2-way back speakers and a soft-dome tweeter for clarity. The acoustic suspension powered subwoofer completes the mix with a continuous 125 W output.
8 Onkyo SKS-HT870Buy now from Amazon For the best sound experience, get the Onkyo 7.1 channel speaker system that delivers a full surround sound. It injects vitality into all your music, movies, and games. The system works together to deliver stunning surround sound in the high and mid-range frequencies. The 290 W subwoofer delivers the low frequencies.
9 Onkyo SKS-HT540
.Buy now from Amazon To experience the cinema theater system at home, get this 7.1 channel speaker system that is certain to deliver as desired. It provides a perfect mix of high, midrange and low-frequency speakers for a clear, powerful sound quality. The 10-inch subwoofer ensures you get an earthshaking sound quality.
10 Harman Kardon HKTS 20BQ
To deliver exceptional sound quality, Harman has done advanced engineering for the extraordinary experience. The speakers and subwoofers have been deliberately engineered.
To be considered good, the best home theater speakers should produce fantastic sound effects, clear dialogue, and music and fill the home just like in the theaters. Consider the receivers and match them to our needs. If you want WiFi, Bluetooth, and HDMI connections, then ensure the product has them. This list has summarized the best ones to help you make the purchasing decision.
Table of Contents
- Why you need the best home theater, speakers
- How to choose the best home theater speakers